Monday, September 20, 2010

Member Profile - Cathy Clark



Cathy Clark

Our family has supported Habitat Toronto for many years. I work in the Head Office as a Family Selection volunteer, helping families prepare their applications to become Habitat partners. I also sit on the Family Selection Committee which as a group decides how to proceed with applications.

I live in Toronto with my husband & two sons aged 21 & 18. Our older son is in his final year of Urban Development at Western University in London, Ontario. Our younger son has just started his first year at University of British Columbia in Vancouver, British Columbia in Commerce focusing on Sustainable Business.

I have volunteered for many years at all levels of the boys schools. I am a second alto in the East York Community Choir. I enjoy reading & literary discussions. During the summer we enjoy cottage country & downhill skiing in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment