Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Member Profile - Wendy Greenfield



A little story about me:

Hi,

My name is Wendy Greenfield. I am married with two daughters in their early 20’s. I am the Manager of Customer Service at a Scotiabank branch in Guelph. (enough about work)

I come from a big family, 6 brothers & two sisters. I love the outdoors and was very involved with horses. I enjoy all sports and spent many years playing soccer on a ladies league in Milton. I am currently focusing on running and entered my first Half Marathon this past weekend (May 16th) in Mississauga.

I am excited to be able to attend this *trip* of a lifetime. I am fortunate to be going on this venture with Norma Greenfield (my aunt through marriage). I am looking forward to *giving* back and helping those in need as well as meeting new people.

I look forward to spending time with everyone a sharing an experience that I am sure to treasure forever.

Wendy Greenfield

1 comment:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    Hope all is going well. Couldn't remember - do you travel first or work with Habitat first?

    Take care,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete