Monday, September 13, 2010

Member Profile - Norma Greenfield



My name is Norma Greenfield. I’ve been involved with Habitat for Humanity for over 6 years now following my retirement as a Systems Analyst where I developed and implemented business applications. I spend two days per week in the Habitat Toronto office, as well as serving on the Family Selection Committee, and occasional days on site. Last year, in preparation for the Women Build Blitz, I took the Team Leader training, which certainly added to my DIY experience. I have three grown children, one son in Toronto, another son in Atlanta GA, and a daughter and grandson in Thunder Bay. Have been widowed for over 20 years, and am enjoying my life and involvement with Habitat.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Norma;
    You are one incredible lady! We will travel vicariously with you and your group in Nepal.
    Have a great time.
    Mel and Ruth Ann Howell

    ReplyDelete